How do I get my warranty?
Please, read the terms and conditions, and fill in our warranty registration form below on this page in order to claim the Sandwichbikes warranty. That’s all!
Warranty terms and conditions
- The Pedalfactory guarantees each new Sandwichbike frame against defects in workmanship and materials for 2 years.
- All original components are guaranteed for a period of 2 years from the date of delivery.
This warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective frame, or defective parts and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
- This warranty applies only to original owners and is not transferable.
Claims under this warranty must be made directly to your point of purchase.
Proof of purchase is required.
- This warranty does not cover discoloration of the frame due to weather conditions.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, improper assembly or follow-up maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories.
- The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect. Modification of the frame or components will void this warranty.
- Pedalfactory is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages.
Labor charges associated with part changeovers are not covered by the warranty.
This warranty does not affect the statutory rights of the consumer.
- In case the bike has not been maintained properly (e.g. serviced after three months and after one year of use) the warranty expires for parts not subject to normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not apply to subsequently installed parts and equipment not offered by the Pedalfactory.
- This warranty does not cover defective or flat tires, stretched brake and gear cables due to normal use (adjustments to brakes and gears) and readjustments of wheels and spokes during use, as well as broken spokes.
- This warranty does not cover loose bolts and nuts, rusting and incorrectly assembled pedals.
Please fill in this warranty form to get your Sandwichbikes warranty.